Our Project Management Practice is reliable, proven, effective, and follows global standards.
All Net Reliant consultants are certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) which allows us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
We specialize in providing a planned and controlled approach to managing the project budget, schedule, and scope during all project phases.
We do this by:
- Ensuring proactive programs for Risk Management
- Implementing Communications Plans that foster transparency and regular reporting
- Generating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) to verify scope
- Implementing comprehensive Change Management Plans to control scope
- Developing detailed Project Schedules with identification of the Critical Path
- Using Six Sigma techniques in Project Quality Management
- Ensuring rigorous control of the Project Budget
Every Net Reliant project management consultant has received at least one project management certification awarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
These certifications include the following:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)